Scheduled this week I've got:
- Turkey nachos with all the fixin's plus carrots & dressing* on the side
- Asian-style pork chops with sauteed green bell peppers & onions, brown rice, and carrots
- Chicken with a cream-based sauce with spinach and potato wedges
- Salmon with lemon-butter sauce, brown rice, and a frozen veg (undecided still)
- Goulash -- my husband will be cooking this and it tastes just like my mom's! This is also a favorite of mine because it's very inexpensive and it makes a lot -- enough usually for 2 dinners and a lunch or 2.