Monday, September 28, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Five delicious and yummy meals for the week!
  • Jambalaya with pork chops, served over brown rice
  • Salmon with orange sauce with brown rice, a vegetable, and salad
  • Slow Cooker cabbage rolls with mashed potatoes and salad (I'm scared! Will these meet my husband's expectations?! His mother apparently made really good ones and this is my first attempt.)
  • Steak Lime Fajitas with salad and fruit
  • Chicken (marinated in a balsamic-based mixture) with roasted red potatoes and broccoli
There is some serious competition vying for Favorite Meal of the Week! I'm remembering to leave the camera in the kitchen most of the time so hopefully I'll be able to catalog all the meals for you!

3 comments:

  1. Jambalaya sounds really good right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all sound great! I think I'm rooting for the Steak Lime Fajitas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm fajita's!! good luck with the cabbage rolls!! looks like a great week!! :)

    ReplyDelete