Here are my 5 menus for this week. We eat leftovers twice a week and if we run short on leftovers, then I make something fun like breakfast for dinner or spaghetti. I generally plan to have leftovers on Tuesday, which is my daughter's night for soccer practice, and Thursday because that's the night before I grocery shop, so it's a chance to clean out the fridge.
- Greek-Italian turkey burgers with fries and fruit
- Honey & BBQ salmon with rice, green beans, and salad
- Garlic Pork Roast with drop biscuits
- Lemon-y Chicken with a vegetable (haven't decided which one yet) and baked potatoes
- Nachos with all the fixin's and fruit!
Fruit in the fridge: 1 cantalope, 2 apples, 3 nectarines, 4 pears (No, I did not plan this! LOL)
Snacks: In addition to fruit we have pretzels, almonds, the last of the carrot bread, banana muffins (in the freezer, don't know if they'll make it out or not with everything else we have), popcorn, and yogurt.