I certainly hope you and yours are fairing better than we have at my house. So, here's to a new week and new menus!
- Spaghetti with sauce and bread
- Crunchy Salmon with broccoli and brown rice
- Tangy Slow Cooker Pork Roast served over buttered egg noodles with green beans on the side
- Pork BBQ sandwiches -- This was in the comments section of the pork roast recipe; a reader pulled some of the pork apart and then added it to a mixture of the roast broth and some bbq sauce. My husband loves pork bbq sandwiches so he's super excited about having this one night. I'll make some seasoned potato wedges and mixed veggies to go with it.
- Doctored Veggie Soup -- Pulling soup from the freezer and adding kidney beans, italian seasoning, and pasta for a minestrone-type soup. Will serve it up with crusty homemade bread.
- Ham & Potato Casserole with green beans and/or broccoli