- Monday -- Turkey & Dumplings; never made it before but I've got plenty of turkey broth and chopped turkey leftover from Christmas that I've been saving. I've got a recipe request out there for Chicken & Dumplings, so hopefully I'll be making this tonight.
- Tuesday -- waffles & oranges; I got a waffle maker for Christmas (!!!) so I'm excited to try it out. I plan on making a double batch and will be trying out a few flavor combinations during the year. I have a job that I start NEXT WEEK and since I have to get up at 5:30 a.m. there is no way I will be rolling out of bed and heading to the kitchen. Waffles are going to become a staple car breakfast, so flavors will be necessary since maple syrup will be out.
- Wednesday -- Taco Soup with fresh corn muffins
- Thursday -- Spaghetti with homemade sauce from the freezer and a bowl of apple slices
- Friday -- leftovers night
- Saturday -- Pork Roast with potatoes, veg (undecided on which one yet), and fresh bread
- Sunday -- Pork Roast leftovers
Monday, January 4, 2010
Menu Plan Monday
New Year means new start. I took some time off during the holidays -- it was needed, believe me. I have a few pictures of some of the food I made during the holiday and I'll be sharing those later. For now, it's Monday and here's my menu plan!